Many insurance companies now cover acupuncture, and some of those that do not, offer Affinity Programs, providing participants with discounts on acupuncture treatments instead. It is also important to note that acupuncture is considered a qualified out-of-pocket medical expense when using your employer-sponsored flexible-spending account, or FSA.
At Blue Phoenix Wellness we accept insurance (both in-network and out-of-network) at our New York and Brooklyn clinics, provided acupuncture is covered by your particular plan. If you are interested in receiving acupuncture treatments in either of our offices, and are unsure whether or not your insurance plan covers acupuncture, please contact us with this information handy:
- Patient’s Full Name
- Patient’s Date of Birth
- Full Name of Individual Covered (spouse, parent, partner, etc.)
- Insurance Company Name
- Policy Number
- Provider Phone Number (listed on the back of your insurance card)
We are happy to assist you with receiving your insurance coverage with regard to our services.
At Blue Phoenix Wellness we accept Insurance for:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Empire/Blue Cross
- Premera Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicare Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete
- AMERIGROUP Community Care (Benefit Plan)
- Group Health, Inc. (PPO; Benefit Plan)
- Health Republic
- Health Plan of NY
- Providence Health Plan EPO
- Providence Health Plan Traditional
- Medical Resource LLC
- Affiliate Program with PerksCard
- Don’t see your carrier? We also offer 15%-20% discount on various other insurance carriers.
Call 212-777-7191 to see if you qualify.