HYPNOSIS AND ACUPUNCTURE FOR CORPORATE WELLNESS
Corporations are always on the lookout for effective and cutting edge ways to improve their ROI. Making shrewd investments in their employees is one of the most powerful and effective ways to do that. With the high cost of recruiting and retaining ‘top talent’ being what it is and with significantly rising health care costs, the high cost of turnover and absenteeism is causing many companies to take action that is perceived as negative to the Employee. These ‘take aways’ may include eliminating defined pension plans, increased employee contributions to health care premiums and limiting merit increases.
All this makes it even more crucial today to offer benefits and programs that benefit both Employer and Employee. Blue Phoenix Wellness focuses on three strategies that do just that: Acupuncture, Hypnosis and Nutrition Testing. We offer programs and benefits to address a host of issues that have been linked with significant employer costs like obesity, smoking, low morale and absenteeism. Acupuncture is fast becoming accepted as a treatment choice for many people for pain, stress and anxiety. Hypnosis is just now being seen for what it is: a highly effective way for creating change without years of therapy, drugs or self-sacrifice.
We create a treatment plan that effectively resolves the Employee’s issues quickly. Many issues can be even more quickly resolved by combining hypnosis and/or proper nutrition with acupuncture.
Group or Individual Hypnosis Sessions are available by a Certified Hypnotist for the following
- Smoking Cessation
- Release Sugar Cravings
- Overcoming Fear of Public Speaking
- Stress Management
- Test Taking and Study Enhancement
- Enhance Team Performance
What is the potential Return On Investment?
- The American Institute of Stress has reported that, in 2001, US companies lost an estimate of $300 billion due to absenteeism, turnover, poor morale and lost productivity, not to mention medical, legal and insurance costs related to job stress.
- The Washington Business Group in Health estimates employers lose approximately $12 billion annually on health care costs and absenteeism due to overweight and obese workers.
- A study dating back to 1990 by the US Office of Technology Assessment estimated the workplace cost from disability and premature mortality caused by smoking was $47 billion.
- The costs to employers are continuing to increase significantly as can be seen from the costs in 1990 and costs in 2001.
- Smokers Costs: Studies show that on average, smokers cost companies $2,500 more in insurance premiums, absenteeism, productivity, and facility costs.
- Another study of 950 US companies conducted by a Human Resources consulting firm found that smokers cost companies 25% more annually than non-smokers.
- Smokers are typically absent from work 5.5 more days than non-smokers on average which impacts morale, productivity and costs associated with temporary workers.
- They are also 50% more likely to be hospitalized and have 15% higher disability rates.
- According to the Stress Institute, approximately 66 percent of adults are considered overweight or obese.
- Research shows that obese employees cost an additional $1,970 to a company’s healthcare costs annually according to 2012 study.
- According to the Journal of Occupational Medicine, there is a cost of $377 in lost productivity as well.
Work related pressure is perhaps the leading cause of stress in the United States.
- 80% of workers indicate that they feel stress on the job
- Nearly half of them state a need for assistance in stress management
- 80% of workers indicate they feel stress on the job while nearly half of them state that they need assistance in stress management.
With more and more workforce reductions, employees are expected to do more with less. Americans work more hours on average than any other industrialized nation.
- Research shows stress can result in psychological or physical disorders.
- Increased stress levels can impact productivity, morale, insurance premiums, absenteeism, and violence in the workplace.
- An estimated 1 million workers are absent every day due to stress.
- Employees are more and more impacted by workplace pressures without the proper tools/skills to manage them appropriately.
Generally the fee is paid directly by the Company. Of course, the Company can determine if they prefer to fully fund the program or share the cost with the employee. Please contact us for Group and Individual session pricing. Acupuncture and Hypnosis have both been around for centuries; They are increasingly becoming a common option in achieving goals and objectives, and facilitating a behavioral change. We can help by guiding and facilitating the desired behavior change.
A HYPNOSIS AND/OR ACUPUNCTURE PROGRAM CAN HELP SAVE COSTS RELATED TO HEALTHCARE, ABSENTEEISM, LOST PRODUCTIVITY, AND LOW MORALE. CONSIDER IT AS A CREATIVE AND VIABLE SOLUTION THAT OFFERS A MUTUAL BENEFIT TO EMPLOYER AND EMPLOYEE.