The goal of this Fertility Q &A is to clarify for you the process by which we assist your fertility process. While reading this be aware that we have been assisting couples on their road to conception, and healthy birth, for seventeen years.
At every point we’ll keep assessing your progress and make changes as needed. By following these steps—diet, acupuncture, supplement therapy and stress reduction techniques–it’s highly possible that you’ll be able conceive within a period of months.
- Polycistic Ovarian Syndrom (PCOS)
- Poor Ovarian Reserve
- High FSH
- Irregular Menstrual Cycle
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Stress, anxiety and/or depression
- Advanced maternal age
- Unexplained infertility
- Prevention of certain types of miscarriage
- Male factor issues such as low sperm count, motility or morphology
Our 4 step program prepares your body, mind and spirit to nurture a child. Of course, each program is designed specifically for the individual patient, taking into account her (or his) needs. Assuming that your body is physically able to conceive, we assess what is blocking you from doing so. Often, the ‘culprit’ can be broken down to one, two or even all three of these issues:
- Physical: Your reproductive organs are not working to capacity due to an internal imbalance that can be rectified.
- Nutritional: After a lifetime of eating chemically laden food, your body may be craving certain nutrients and enzymes that have been missing.
- Emotional: Some clients can have unconscious fears around getting pregnant; others are simply are unable to ‘relax’ enough to let things happen naturally. Again these are issues that are treatable with a combination of acupuncture, simple breathing techniques, and/or hypnosis.
This is our 4 step program leading to conception (and we never ask a patient to do anything they aren’t fully compliant with):
- Diagnosis: Once you have filled out a questionnaire and we discuss your symptoms, we use Chinese Medical diagnostic principles, Applied Kinesiology and BBT charts to ascertain the roots of your imbalance. This discovery process informs the methods we can enlist to enhance your natural ability to conceive.
- Diet: This may entail choosing foods that will help purify your blood, or increase energy flow to your kidneys, or eliminate stagnation in your liver.
- Treatment: Acupuncture strengthens your immune system, relaxes you and prepares your body for conception. Simple, non-taxing exercises may also be prescribed. Should you be a candidate, hypnosis can help many cases of so-called unexplained infertility.
- Targeted supplements and or herb tonics to further increase your chances of conception.
- At every point we’ll keep assessing your progress and make changes as needed. By following these steps—diet, acupuncture, supplement therapy and stress reduction techniques–it’s highly possible that you’ll be able conceive within a period of months.