Extensive research done on magnet therapy in Japan and in the West has shown that it is an effective treatment of choice in many hospitals and clinics. American scientists and researchers have gotten positive results with magnet therapy, demonstrating that magnetic currents positively influence metabolism and support the formation of amino acids in cells. A scientific report on magnet therapy from University of Tokyo Medical School emerged with surprising results: approximately 80% of patients reacted positively to magnet therapy.
CONDITIONS TREATED BY MAGNET THERAPY
- Headaches (frontal, side, at base of skull) and Migraines
- Weight Issues and obesity
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension
- Stress and anxiety
- Tennis Elbow
- Sprained ankle
- Back Pain
Contraindications for Magnet Therapy:
- People with pacemakers should not use magnet therapy
- Magnets should not be placed near the heart, aorta, or head region
- Pregnant women should not use strong magnets.
- Should not be taken in situations where there could be complications due to other medical therapy. Check with your Doctor first.